There are already many mature cheap waterproof cameras on the market, such as Olympus, Panasonic and Nikon have the good model selection.
If your budget is limited, you don’t want to spend too much money on a waterproof camera, but you want to experience the charm of seaside diving photography. There are also good choices for waterproof cameras under $200.
Here are a few waterproof cameras recommended for you, all of which are around $200. You can choose according to your actual needs.
Top 5 Waterproof Cameras Under 200 Dollars
- Upgrade Series of Campark ACT74: This ACT74-Upgrade action camera records video in 4K/30fps and takes photo at 20MP, capture and share your world in a fantastic resolution.
- 16.4 MP BSI CMOS Sensor
- 2.7K 48MP Waterproof Camera - Full HD 2.7K underwater digital camera features rich video resolution options, including 2.7K(20fps) and FHD 1080P(30fps) for your preference. 48MP photo resolution makes photos much clearer than those taken by 24MP underwater cameras. 16X Digital zoom brings you all vivid and incredible pictures.
- 4K Ultra HD action camera. Professional 4K 25Fps & 2.7K 30Fps video with 12MP photos at up to 30 frames per second for incredible photos, which is 4 times the resolution of traditional HD cameras.
- 10FT Underwater Camera & Dual screens - This underwater camera is equipped with the waterproof designed for underwater world, you can dive up to 10 feet. It is ideal for water sports, including swimming, drifting, surfing, snorkeling, etc. With the front 2.7 inches screen and rear 1.8 inches screen, you can record every memorable moment and take a selfie easily.
- Waterproof - 2M Shockproof Rating - Dustproof
- 2.7K & 48MP Waterproof Camera: 2.7K video resolution for high-definition video images sharing a realistic and delicate visual feast. Full-image captures of up to 48 million pixels for detailed, high-resolution photos and motion pictures. You also can shoot vivid pictures with flashlight in dark or dim environment.
- 【HD Kids Digital Camera】Agoigo this kids camera is equiped with 5.0 mega pixels and 1080P HD IPS Screen. 28 Frames and 6 Filters can be chosen to help the kids get different experiences for photographing, make it more funny. Compared with other children's cameras, it has dramatically improved photo clarity, bring you high quality image and video. The kids camera specially designed for boys and girls.
- FULL HD VIDEO AND PHOTO RESOLUTION - 14MP 1080P ensures you capture high quality pictures and videos every time. The 170° wide-angle lens allows you to capture more of your surroundings.
Last update on 2020-08-21 at 01:31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It has the complete capability to record a full high definition video with 1080 pixels format.
The camera also has the compatibility with an SDXC card that is also coupled with a well-designed anti-reflective screen.
Furthermore, the device is also quite waterproof and at the same time, comes with freeze proof and dustproof technology incorporated in it.
The NP lithium battery that has been included can be easily used to click more than 200 pictures in the completely automatic mode without any loss in extra power.
The CMOS sensor that is located in Fujifilm FinePix XP80 has the presence of a feature that is known as the FSI or the front side illumination.
With this feature used in the device, it makes it awesome for any sort of outdoor range photos in the modern-day world.
No matter if you are going on a cycle tour or a motorcycle tour with your friends or also camping in the Rockies or Himalayas, this is a camera that will be your friend in the upcoming trip.
Overall, the Fujifilm FinePix XP80 is a good waterproof camera under $200. All of these good features make this camera quite ideal for any traveler in the modern-day world.
If you are planning a vacation at sea and want to take some nice photos while snorkeling, it’s a perfect choice.
One of the main selling points of the Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 is its build quality.
Kodak has foremost sold the EasyShare as an all-purpose camera ，that Kodak claims it’s “Waterproof, dustproof, and worry-proof.”
As you might expect from a camera that prides itself on its robust build, the Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 is a compact little camera.
At 3.6 x 2.6 x 1.2 inches, it will comfortably fit in pockets and handbags. The small dimensions also enhance the EasyShare’s reputation as an ideal starter camera for young children.
While many digital cameras claim to be water-resistant, the Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 is thoroughly waterproof.
Where a water-resistant camera might not be damaged by the odd drop of water here or there, the EasyShare allows for complete submersion up to a depth of 10 feet, or 3 meters.
The share button allows you to tag a photo on the camera after taking it. The next time you connect the camera to your pc, your tagged photos will be uploaded to your designated social media websites.
This, combined with the previously mentioned sturdy build, makes the EasyShare an ideal companion for trips to the beach and pool alike.
The camera doesn’t have a rechargeable battery inside, so I suggest you buy rechargeable batteries.
All in all, if you are looking for a starter camera for your child, or even for a reasonably priced camera for day trips and holidays, the Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 could be just the camera you’ve been searching for
Few cameras can compare to the budget-friendly pricing and superior array of features that Olympus TG-Tracker waterproof cameras offer.
Specifically, the Olympus TG-Tracker is another one of the best waterproof cameras under $200 on the market.
This camera has several key features that make it worth the cost to be able to enjoy a virtually indestructible camera that also delivers professional-grade pictures.
First of all, the Olympus TG-Tracker is not only waterproof, but it is also crushproof, shake-proof, shockproof, and freezeproof.
It can withstand the harshest weather conditions both on land and under the water. The camera is designed with Dual Image Stabilization so that every picture is crystal clear despite the weather elements around you.
The high-resolution image capture allows users to take pristine pictures that are so clear they can be blown up to poster size.
The durable housing of this camera is designed to withstand up to 220 pounds of pressure and a drop of up to six feet.
The camera has a built-in manometer and four underwater scene modes that help users take perfect pictures while doing everything from swimming in the pool to scuba diving.
It can be used at temperatures up to -10 degrees Celsius. It offers perfect picture taking when the sun is going down, rising, and even at night.
Probably the most interesting feature for beginners is the Intelligent Auto Mode and the Magic Filters.
There are other features included with this Olympus waterproof camera, such as shadow adjustment and pre-set red-eye correction.
All in all, few underwater cameras offer this many features. It is ideal for underwater adventure seekers.
The Olympus TG-Tracker waterproof camera is the best option for all types of adventures but can be most useful when riding the waves, snorkeling, or scuba diving in shallow waters.
- Decent image quality
- Waterproof, shockproof, dustproof and freezeproof
- SD/SDHC card support
- No memory card limitations
- Intelligent Auto mode, Magic Filters, and built-in shooting guide make things.
- Easy use for beginners
- Lack of manual exposure controls
- Low-light performance not very good
Firstly, it’s a tough device with a solid build and a surface that’s pretty resistant to damage.
However, more important than this are that it’s shockproof, waterproof, freezeproof, and dustproof. The shock proofing is good for drops of up to 2 meters, or 6.6 feet.
The water proofing on this camera is pretty good, allowing for use up to 40 feet below water.
This is suitable for the majority of divers, especially those who are new to diving, and is also ideal for use while snorkeling or surfing.
Freeze proofing is important if you want to use your camera in cold environments, such as skiing trips or mountain treks across snowy peaks. With this in mind, the DMC-TS3 has been designed to withstand temperatures as low as 14 Fahrenheit, or minus 10 degrees centigrade.
The camera is also dustproof, which means you can use it at the beach or in desert environments.
Extra features, like most other cameras in the category, comes with built-in GPS. This lets you tag all your photos automatically with their geo-location.
There are a few other more unusual features, though, and these include a built-in compass, an altimeter, a barometer, and a depth indicator.
The DMC-TS30A has a built-in LED lamp. This is a great feature that assists with shooting in low light conditions and comes in particularly handy when underwater, where light conditions are often poor.
All of these features put together make for an excellent all-round action camera. Overall, this camera is highly recommended, If you want to buy a waterproof camera under $200.
This is a well-designed camera with extremely sporty looking features. It is mainly designed for sport and outdoor use.
With the help of a 16-megapixel sensor of the CMOS type, this is the camera that every person requires when making a proper outdoor trip.
The zoom that has been provided in the device is completely internal so that one can be properly waterproofed. The zoom lens that has been provided will completely slide in a backward or a complete forward manner to facilitate the user in the device.
The lens element is of the sideways type with a proper periscope type format incorporated in Fujifilm FinePix XP130. It also consists of a complete 5x optical zoom along with well-featured Wi-Fi connectivity.
Overall, the Fujifilm FinePix XP130 is quite rugged. It is completely waterproof as well as shockproof in nature.
At the same time, it also incorporates a proper dustproof coating on it. This means you can use this device outdoors and also wherever you want.