When you are thinking about purchasing a new barbecue grill, you will most likely have a budget that you are working with. Below is a list of the top gas grills between $400 and $500.
Top 5 Gas Grill Under $500
1. Weber 47100001 Spirit S210 Natural Gas Grill – Best Gas Grills Under $500
If you are familiar with gas grills, you will know that Weber makes some top gas grills that customers enjoy using. The grill features 360 square inches of grilling space and a two-burner design.
The Weber Spirit S210 Black comes with a rotisserie kit; however, it has no additional features. Therefore, you will only be able to grill and use the rotisserie kit.
Although this is one of the top gas grills small in size, it is a very effective gas grill.
2. Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 – Best for Cooking a Sumptuous Steak
The Weber E-310 has been redesigned, and it reveals. From assembly through to use, this barbeque is quite user-friendly. It contains some remarkable features at a highly competitive cost.
Assembly is comparatively straightforward with all firebox coming preassembled and the gas line. You need to possess the barbeque up and prepared in under 2 hours.
If you’re in the market for a new grille, the Weber Genesis E310 is a top-rated gas grill that can bring you years of cooking enjoyment.
Weber generates a great quantity of heat thanks to its three stainless steel burners, which can put out 32,000 BTU per hour, and because of porcelain grates, there’s great retention. The grills additionally create fine-looking sear marks, which make the food look as great as it tastes.
The Weber Genesis E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is a moderately big grill from Weber that has a generous cooking area.
Its overall size measures 30 inches long by 60 inches wide by 64-1/2 inches high, with 30 inches depth and 179 pounds.
The cooking area measures 637-square-inch space, but the primary cooking area measures 507 square inches.
This gas grill from Weber is also available in colors such as black, stainless steel, copper as well as green, so something is always made to suit the likes of your patio or kitchen.
This gas grill from Weber has a built-in thermometer located on the shroud. It also has a built-in flavorizer bar located in the cooking area that is angled well. There are also built-in tool hooks on the sides under the side tables and an enclosed cart under the cooking area. This gas grill also comes with a built-in fuel gauge and sturdy swivel wheel with locks. It also has heat deflectors within the gas grill, as well. The control panel is elegantly designed and located on the front.
This gas grill does not include the LP tank, and users may need to buy this tank separately. It also does not include a rotisserie, which is mostly included in other gas grills in the market.
The looks: This Weber gas grill looks well-designed because the materials used in some parts of this gas grill are attractive such as the stainless steel used in the burners of this gas grill. Other materials used to whip up this gas grill are porcelain and cast iron, used on cooking grates. Its overall looks are due to its stainless steel covering from the shroud down to the cart doors.
The Weber Genesis E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill does incorporate not only good looks but also good features like:
- A generous cooking surface. This feature allows the grilling of numerous food items at the same time. No need to wait for the first batch to finish when you can grill all of them at once. In other words, this feature means there is enough room for all your steaks, veggies, burgers, etc.
- An electronic ignition. This feature allows users to start up the grill easily.
- You have angled flavorizer bars. This feature contributes a lot to the flavor of the grilled steak you just whipped up. This feature involves catching drippings from the meat you are grilling that smoke and sizzle while flavoring your food. They are angled perfectly for the perfect burst of flavors.
- Durable and efficient cook boxes. This feature ensures that heat circulation is distributed within the grill fairly. This is the feature that contributes to even cooking for a tastier and perfectly grilled steak.
- Innovative cooking grates. This feature is very important because this is what contributes to creating lovely sear marks on the steaks, hotdogs, etc. The grates come in porcelain-enameled steel, stainless steel, or porcelain-enameled cast iron, and this can keep the heat on one section if you are only cooking for one or two people. It also can spread out the heat when it comes to cooking for a large number of people.
- Enclosed cart with stainless steel doors. This feature contributes to convenience since this provides storage space for the LP tank. The stainless steel door feature of the cart also adds to the elegance and sophistication of this gas grill.
- A built-in thermometer. This feature is located on the shroud, responsible for monitoring the temperature within the gas grill. This feature prevents steak burns or overcooking since it makes you aware of how many minutes you need to spend when grilling based on the temperature.
- A grease management system. This feature includes a grease tray and a catch pan because this system allows users to catch juice drippings for the meat so that they do not just drip carelessly down the burner. This feature thereby prevents rust from forming due to grease. The catch pan and the grease tray can easily be removed for easy cleanup.
- A built-in fuel gauge. This is also a good feature because it allows you to monitor fuel usage and how much fuel is left in your tank. This allows you to determine whether you need to have it refilled already.
- Side and Sear station burners. These features allow you to whip up a beautiful steak, burger, hotdogs, etc., because the sear station feature is high-powered and perfect for creating sear marks on the steak. The side burner feature allows you to multitask, so while you are grilling, you can also use the side burner to either simmer sauces or cook whatever you want to cook.
What users love about the Weber Genesis E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Users love the excellent performance of this gas grill, especially when it comes to even cooking and perfect grilling. It heats fast, which is why it cooks fast as well. Users also love that it is incorporated with all the features they need in a gas grill that is not found in cheaper and other expensive models. The features that are contained in this gas grill are enough to experience the best grilling ever.
Aside from the performance and the feature, clean-up is never a hassle for users because of the grease management system. It goes hand in hand with messing but not with this gas grill when it comes to grilling. Users love the fact that they no longer have to make a mess to whip up a perfect steak. This gas grill is also easy to maintain because the grease management system ensures that the grease does not produce rust in the grill’s interior by catching it with the grease tray and catch pan and being disposed of instantly.
Even with its high cost, users can still save a lot of bucks because it is energy-efficient and does not consume too much fuel. If this is a car, it is not a gas guzzler, and thereby it is very economical. It is very convenient for the budget. Aside from budget convenience, it is also literally convenient because of its innovative features. Users love that it comes with all the built-in extras like the fuel gauge, thermometer, tool hooks, etc., because these features make grilling convenient.
Most of all, it is not difficult to fall in love with this gas grill because of the grilling results you will get. The steak will come not only out good-looking but also tasty and healthy since you are reducing the chances of carcinogens entering your body, unlike when you use charcoal grills.
What users don’t like about the Weber Genesis E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The primary thing that discourages users from this gas grill is the price. It is very expensive than most gas grills out there. The price is way too high that most people believe it is overpriced. Plus, setting it up is an inconvenience. It takes too long to set up this gas grill, so beginners are likely to get frustrated easily with it.
Another painful thing about this gas grill is the tank size. Before you realize that not all tank sizes fit the fuel gauge, you’d have already bought an LP tank, or you have already spent money for the tank. This is quite frustrating since you won’t use the fuel gauge with the wrong tank size.
While the overall appearance of this gas grill is made of stainless steel, users also complain about the hood being made of only a single layer. While they do not doubt the quality of Weber gas grills, they cannot help but think a single-layer hood is durable enough, especially with frequent usage.
And most of all, users also dislike the fact that the working tables are not that spacious. Yes, they may be convenient and helpful when doing slicing tasks, etc., while grilling, but the space is very limited that it could even be a safety hazard as you could get your hands burned by the grill next to it.
Overall, when it comes to grilling performance or the results of grilling with this gas grill, there is no problem with the Weber Genesis E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill.
It performs way better than other gas grills. It cooks evenly and heats faster. But when it comes to price and other minor drawbacks, this gas grill may not be worth its price. Even if it may be normal for such magnificent equipment to be priced high, it is still not worthy enough considering its minor flaws.
But of course, if you are a person who values performance and quality grilling more than the minor flaws this gas grill has and the high price, this is already a perfect grilling buddy for you.
3. Broil King 986554 Signet 20 Liquid Propane Gas, Grill
This is one notable propane grill. The 635 square inches of cooking space and 40,000 BTUs of heat can get any grilling job done without keeping all the heat in the aluminum oven is cast as well as the cast-iron grates do a great job of searing whatever is put on them.
This grill has plenty of styles also, with its sleek stainless steel and black layout. The two-door cupboard has enough room for a propane tank and any other grill accessories you have to get on hand.
It is a great grill for cooking up several hamburgers or backyard grills. It is not very expensive and is available everywhere at about 500$.
How To Choose Gas Grill Under $500
Here is a quick guide that can allow you to select one of the very best grills under $500 for your next cookout.
Size– Among the main variables that must be contemplated is the grill size you would like to buy. For those who have a tiny veranda or a little flat, select a smaller grill with a higher BTU, which will function nicely despite its size.
You might want to decide on a grill with numerous sections as well as a big propane tank capacity for heavy-duty grilling if you’re a person who hosts several bbq parties or has guests coming over regularly.
Cost– Among the primary determining factor while buying anything! Determine upon a budget, and compare the various brands accessible the price bracket before deciding on a grill for your house. Recall more attributes. More would the cost be. Review the attributes and decide if you’d be using these attributes. You do not wish to wind up paying a substantial amount for attributes you’ll hardly use.
Heat capacity– The heat produced by the grill discovers how good your food will probably be grilled or smoked. Be sure to review the tank capacity and when there are covers to put the sections you utilize to grill food over. By assessing the lids, you are also given a comprehension of just how much loss of heat. You’ll be able to anticipate while grilling.
Assembly– Though this might seem to be an unimportant point, assess if it’s not difficult to engage and disengage the propane gas tank easily. Some grills make this procedure simple.