Top 5 Whitewater Kayak Reviews
- Durable & Lightweight - Fully inflates to a full sized kayak in less than 5 minutes and weighs a manageable 22 Lbs. 1000D Reinforced Layered PVC side tubes, Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin bottom provides durable protection from punctures.
- Length: 11'6" / Width: 44" / Tube diameter: 13" / Thwart diameter: 9" / Weight: 60lbs.
- WHITEWATER KAYAK: McKenzie is a whitewater recreational hybrid filled with versatile and innovative technical features; a cross-over kayak designed for running rapids, or finding perfect swell.
- A premium river, whitewater kayak t shirt for men, women, and kids.
- New Solstice 29900 Whitewater Rogue Kayak
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 04:06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Sea Eagle 380x Explorer inflatable kayak is specially designed for whitewater but has the versatility needed to adapt to any type of water. It is built to withstand up to Class IV rapids. This versatile vessel also has a removable skeg that transforms it into a touring kayak that is ideal for flat-water.
This whitewater kayak weighs only thirty-eight (38) pounds and can seat up to three people with a maximum weight allowance of seven hundred fifty (750) pounds.
It is made of 1000 Denier reinforced fabric with electronically welded seams. This kayak can withstand a high level of battering from the rough waters as well as the rocks.
All in all, The Sea Eagle 380x Explorer is one of the best all-purpose inflatables on the market.
best whitewater kayak for beginners
best whitewater inflatable kayak
best pfd for whitewater kayaking
best whitewater kayak paddle
the best kayak for whitewater and flatwater