It’s hard to resist viewing comets or meteor showers, and the telescopes are equipped with strong lenses to capture at a closer view certain constellations and the planets.
All that’s needed is a good, strong telescope, a view of the night sky with as little light pollution as possible, and a comfortable place to enjoy the astronomical theater overhead.
Top 5 Telescope For Viewing Planets 2020
- PERFECT ENTRY-LEVEL TELESCOPE: The Celestron PowerSeeker 127EQ is an easy-to-use and powerful telescope. The PowerSeeker series is designed to give the new telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features, and power
- Quality Optics: 400mm(f/5.7) focal length and 70mm aperture, fully coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings creates stunning images and protect your eyes. Perfect telescope for astronomers to explore stars and moon.
- 【BEST Telescope for Kids& Beginners!】 Toyerbee telescope meets all the needs of beginners, and the kids’ astronomical journey begins from here! Equipped with 3X Barlow len and two eyepieces, H20mm and H6mm, kids can get magnification of 15X to 150X. Whether it's watching stars and moons at night or observing planets, ToyerBee telescope is the best helper for kids & astronomy beginners.
- 360mm focal length and 70mm aperture, fully coated optical glass with high transmission coatings creates crisp images with increased brightness and clarity
- EQUIPPED WITH TWO EYEPIECES TO WATCH DIFFERENT TARGETS: Different magnifications for different targets, suitable magnification of the eyepiece for viewing allows you to find the target for easier observation. With H20mm eyepiece can completely see the moon surface, with H6mm can be observed crater, Moon Sea
Last update on 2020-07-01 at 12:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Are you a beginner in the world of astronomy? Have you recently started to experience the wonders of the universe?
If so, then this reflective telescope is going to be your perfect companion throughout your experience in exploring the galaxies, moon, and the stars.
Celestron 127 EQ power seeker will leave you mesmerized with its new and exciting features.
Good quality and large vision optics are preferred, which enables a clear view of the focused object. Mirrors that gather light to reflect the image should be wide enough to give a clear view.
This reflective telescope comes with a 3x Barlow lens followed by a 1000mm focal length. It provides an eye-catching view at night of the moon and stars without any interruptions.
This product comes with an aluminum tripod and accessory tray and does not take more than 15 minutes to assemble. What you are purchasing is this product’s quality tripod and main scope. It is a compact device with strong construction. It comes with a manual, which is very easy to follow; the directions are explained in an accessible manner.
This reflector telescope has used good quality lenses, and the eyepiece is very comfortable to adjust. This reflective telescope gives an accurate focus of the object.
You will enjoy your view of Saturn surrounded by rings, cloud belts on Saturn, and Jupiter. You can also have a glance at the four moons of Jupiter, which will look like tiny glittering and shimmering diamonds to you.
Aperture is the size of the opening telescope. With its 127mm aperture, it gathers 30% more light compared to other telescopes of 114mm aperture.
Computer software also comes along with providing helpful and detailed star maps, which will display the planets, star clusters, and nebulas giving it a real effect. This piece of information will be very helpful for beginners who do not have much idea as to where to spot which object.
This reflector telescope is designed ideally for viewing deep space objects like star clusters and nebulas. This reflector telescope will give you some amazing views of Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, and the moon, which will take your breath away.
Although it will take you some time to capture different viewable objects far in space, that shouldn’t be a problem. After all, it’s like the same way you find correct controls in your telescope.
This product is something that will not let you regret your decision.
It with a primary mirror of 4.5 inches with a focal ratio of F/4. The optics are okay, and the focal ratio will provide wide-angle views of space.
This should be a great little travel scope. Its weight, when fully assembled, is 13 pounds.
Overall, you get decent quality in this inexpensive scope. Great for kids, or even as a grab-and-go scope for adults.
The Meade Instruments 205005 ETX125 as easy a scope to travel with as anyone could hope for.
Including the weight of the tripod and mount, the ETX 125 weighs 26 pounds.
Its components, the heaviest of which weighs 15 pounds, are quickly disassembled into manageable sized pieces that will easily fit in the front seat of a compact car.
Additionally, field operation of Meade Instruments 205005 ETX125 telescope is made simpler by its cordless power source.
If you’re into Astrophotography, and you’re fairly experienced with telescopes, this might be just what you’re looking for.
A fantastic pre-programmed 40,000-object database, SkyAlign technology, a well-built machine, and ergonomic design makes this scope tough to beat in its price range.
If you’re looking for a new scope that’s great all-around, has excellent range, and is perfect for detailed Astrophotography, the Celestron CPC 9.25 Inchis a great pick!
- The great GPS,
- Amazing for Astrophotography,
- 40,000 programmed objects & has SkyAlign
- Somewhat heavy, complicated features for beginners