Purchasing telescopes for kids brings with it tremendous benefits.
Developing a common interest in astronomy with your child is an opportunity to share many memorable times.
An inexpensive and lightweight telescope is a reasonable choice in telescopes for kids with a blooming enthusiasm for astronomy.
There are many types of telescopes on the market, and which type of telescope is suitable for children. What is the best telescope for kids?
Top 5 Telescope for Kids
Here are a few of our choices in the best telescopes for kids.
- EDUCATIONAL LUNAR TELESCOPE FOR KIDS: MoonScan is an educational and fun way for children to explore their astronomical dreams. This telescope is lightweight, easy to use and is perfect for kids to skywatch and learn about the astronomical sciences in a fun way.
- INSPIRE CURIOSITY – The NASA Lunar Telescope allows your child to see the moon in incredible detail; the perfect gift for girls and boys interested in space, the moon, and astronomy
- Quality Optics: 400mm(f/5.7) focal length and 70mm aperture, fully coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings creates stunning images and protect your eyes. Perfect telescope for astronomers to explore stars and moon.
- 【15X-150X High Magnification】Our telescope is equipped with a 3X Barlow lens and two replaceable eyepieces, H20mm and H6mm, so kids can get magnification from 15X to 150X. Whether watching planets or observing moon at night, ToyerBee telescope is the best helper for kids & astronomy beginners.
- SPARK IMAGINATION : View constellations in the night sky and project bright, space-themed pictures on your bedroom wall with this life-sized telescope for kids! Featuring 2x magnification and a foldable tripod, this charming space toy set will let your child explore the solar system in vivid 3-D detail.
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 08:34 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This telescope is portable and weighs just 4lbs, so it is easy for them to carry it anywhere they want with convenience.
This reflector telescope captures 60% more light than compared to any typical telescope for beginners having 60mm optic size.
The tabletop base, which comes with it, can easily be adjusted on a tripod equipped with a 3/8’’ or 1 / 4’’-20 threaded post.
It’s also ideal for taking for field trips or camping.
What To Look For When Buying Kids Telescope
Selecting a telescope that suits a child’s needs is just the first step in the process.
The ultimate goal is to find a telescope that is both easy for a child to use and motivates him or her to continue studying the night skies.
There are a few other important factors to take into consideration when searching for telescopes for kids.