As we all know, skateboarding is an extreme sport, known as the “cool” sport on earth. In daily life, skateboarding is also a good way of entertainment.
The best choice for beginners is to choose a brand of skateboard that they trust because a good brand means better skateboard quality and safety.
So how should beginners choose skateboards?
Before you start, you need to figure out why you want to buy a skateboard. Just a step? Or do you really want to practice?
If you just need to substitute, the small fish board will be a good choice.
However, the small fish board is too small to control, so it is not recommended for novices.
Larger than the small fish board, the cruise board is the ideal choice for a walk instead.
If you love fast downhill, or you are a girl who likes to dance on the skateboard, the professional longboard may be more suitable for you.
Top 5 Skateboards for Beginners 2020
- 【The Meketec Advantage】-Let your skateboard unique. the 3.25 inch trucks with different color better than others skateboarder.
- Solid&Durable : 7 layers Canadian maple deck,31.75"*7.88", offers perfect balance between toughness and weight. Maximum load weight up to 330 pounds, equipped with 5 inch magnesium alloy trucks. Reliable for beginner and skilled
- EASY TO GO: Our complete skateboard comes fully assembled, ready to ride out of the box and hit the streets. 31" length x 8'' wide, make this board a blast to ride with plenty of room for your feet on top of the deck. Weighs only 4.7lbs, you can easily ride, control and carry it around.
- Without batteries, No charge Electricity generation from rotary power, LED always lighting unless wheel is too loose, tighten the screw cap, it will works again
- ⚓ Standard Size For all level lovers: 31"x 8" full size with very mild concave is ideal for beginners to do basic train and the grinding surface and double kick of skateboards provided Pro a great stunt stage
Last update on 2020-08-21 at 01:31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to choose beginner skateboard
First of all, when a beginner chooses a skateboard, it depends on the material of the board.
It’s best to choose Maple as the material, and there is a layer of sand on the front to prevent slipping. For the back, you can choose various patterns according to your own preferences.
If children want to play on skateboards, they can choose flat ones, which is more comfortable. Concave panels may not be comfortable.
Of course, in the selection of skateboards, the components of the bracket should also be noted.
It is recommended to choose the bracket made of aluminum alloy, which is not only light but also strong and firm.
The sportsman can do any action on it. When choosing, he can try it himself.
It should also go through some anti-corrosion treatment, which can resist corrosion, and the life of skateboarders will be longer.
Also pay attention to whether it has shock pads, which can have better elasticity and reduce the vibration caused by playing.
In skateboards, wheels are like our feet, walking, so it can not be ignored.
Try to choose a large perfusion wheel of PU, which will be more wear-resistant and stable. It is relatively stable and comfortable when sliding, and it is relatively fast to start.
For beginners can be wider, can avoid the number of falls.
The bearing bears the function of connecting the wheel and bracket, which needs to be thought of.
A lot of people tend to ignore it. In the future, there will be serious wear and tear, which affects the use.
In order to avoid reoccurrence, it is suggested to choose chromium steel bearing, which will wear-resistant, not easy to rust and last longer.
5. Wrench debugging
At the beginning of skateboarding, there may be four wheels landing at different times, but these are normal phenomena. Beginners should be careful.
If the skateboarding time is longer and there is looseness, it is necessary to adjust in time to prevent accidents.
With spanner to help us, we can adjust according to the adjustment steps in the manual, or invite professional people.