- Top 5 Propane Grill Reviews of 2020
Top 5 Propane Grill Reviews of 2020
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates. Convectional cooking system
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total 71,000 BTU cooking power achieves even heat and juicy flavor
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Your purchase includes One Char-broil Performance Series Liquid Propane Gas only Grill | Not convertible to Natural Gas | Rotisserie, cover or LP Tank are not included | Full Assembly required
Last update on 2020-11-22 at 15:12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It is a few hundred dollars cheaper than a comparable Weber model, and being a company owned by Weber now. You won’t be disappointed with the quality.
Although its construct is of thinner steel and a few minor short-cuts to bring the price point down, it is still far superior to a Char-Broil or Brinkman gas grill. It is also quite heavy though easy enough to assemble.
The large cooking area may put this off a family-sized BBQ option a bit, but it is worth considering for large grilling sessions. Heat is also even, and the porcelain-coated grates make this gas grill a great product to consider.
Features To Expect
The Ducane 4100 gas grill is pretty similar to the Ducane Affinity 3100 in terms of features. The only major thing that you will notice that is different is the 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners. There are about 4 of them in this gas grill, which probably explains why this model is called 4100.
What I Like About The Ducane Affinity 4100
Large Cooking Area
I’m a big fan of large gas grills, but I DO love small portable ones too. If you have caught a glimpse of this grill in real life, it is larger, in fact, pretty big. The total area is about 526 square inches, and it has a total cooking area of almost 700 square inches! That’s HUGE if you ask me. I have never come across any gas grill with that amount of cooking area at this price with a decent quality build. So yeah, a definite plus point for me. Seriously, there is PLENTY of room to cook on it!
Heats Quickly and Pretty Powerful
Four stainless steel burners heat the whole cooking area. Nope, there are no infrared burners here, but the stainless steel burners do a good job heating things up, and I can get nicely cooked rare steaks here. Seared marks are excellent, and all the juices are trapped. The Ducane Affinity can do that because it heats up quick. I say it only takes 10 minutes tops, and you can have quick grilled meals for your visitors in no time. Very even heating too. Of course, there is some flexibility to control the amount of burners lit. Each burner can be lit up separately. Love the porcelain coated stainless steel cooking grates.
One of my greatest fear, whenever I invest in a grill of this size, is if it can fit easily or if I need to study the manual for a day before assembling. Thankfully, it took me just about more than an hour to put the Ducane Affinity 4100 together. I hate having to spend more time putting the grill together than cooking on it :S
What I Don’t Like About It
Thin Metal Parts
I wouldn’t say it is a big issue here, but some parts of this grill are made of thin metal parts. The door panels and the hood is a little thin for the size of it. I wouldn’t say it is so cheap that a small amount of pressure on it would cause it to dent, but I guess this is what you pay for a grill made from China. You can’t expect the entire grill to be made of good quality materials.
While Weber has contributed to its design, I would still say that the Ducane Affinity 4100 still falls a little short in the heat efficiency department. Sure it heats up quick and hot, but I find that I use more gas in this grill.
Overall, I would say that the Ducane Affinity 4100 is an excellent grill for its price, features, and package. You won’t get too many extras here, but it grills well. If you are considering an alternative to the expensive Weber grills, then this is one for you to consider. Otherwise, you could also look into Broil King’s gas grills.
The Weber Spirit E-310 is very well put together and easy to use the gas grill. Although this is one of Weber’s entry-level grills, you will find that they didn’t compromise on quality. It is equipped with a sturdy heavy lid, double-lined metal doors and well-built panels.
It is so easy to use and will make cooking dinner outdoors a snap. It’s great to be able just to fire up the grill, throw some meat and vegetables on it and kick back and relax, especially after a hard day’s work.
Grilling on this gas grill is more like cooking outdoors on a gas range. You won’t have to worry about flare-ups and uneven hot spots that can ruin your food. Besides, on a hot summer day, flames flaring up while you’re grilling is not a good way to cool off.
You’re going to be impressed by how quickly this unit fires up to desired temperatures, as well. It can reach 600 degrees in less than 5 minutes. How convenient is that? You will also find that the heat is distributed evenly on the burners, giving you a chance to cook your food perfectly.
Weber has added a unique feature to this bbq grill. If you think you can’t get a nice sear on your meats by using a gas grill, think again. The addition of the flavored bars allows your food to have sear marks and the juicy taste that goes along with it. When the grease drips from the food, it turns into a lovely smoke that flavors the food.
Grilling in the Winter is not a problem because it will stay hot even in cold weather. It certainly is a treat to be able to have a barbeque year-round.
The Spirit E-310 gas grill is easy to put together, and you’ll find that all the pieces nicely line up and fit together. When your grill arrives, you don’t want to have to spend days putting it together. You want to start using it asap.
Just follow the illustrated instructions that Weber provides and have fun with it. Next thing you know, you’re good to go.
Even though this item is a heavy item to ship, rest assured that Weber takes great care with their packaging. It comes in a reinforced cardboard box with all the parts tightly wrapped so that your new grill-toy comes without dents and scratches.
The Weber Spirit E-310 sale, currently going on at Amazon, is absolutely a great place to buy your grill from. It is a reputable site that offers free shipping, and you can trust that they will get it to you promptly and on schedule.
You’ll get raves at how delicious your food comes out when you cook on this grill. Not only that, if you follow the cooking guide that Weber sends you, your meats and vegetables are sure to be the talk around the dinner table. There’s nothing like good food to bring folks together.
Depending on which type of gas you want to cook with, Weber provides two types of models for this item. There’s the Weber Spirit E-310 natural gas grill, or the one that uses LP (liquid propane) gas. It’s nice to know that you have a choice because there’s always going to be some that will prefer one over the other.
After you enjoy cooking your meal, you won’t have to fuss over cleaning up a mess. If you use the bristle brush that Weber recommends, your grill will be as good as new, ready for you to use the next time. No messy charcoal to clean up either.
The Spirit E-310 grills are perfect for those who only want to cook small amounts of food, or that don’t cook for a lot of people at once. It’s small enough to move around with ease. However, if you have a party with a lot of friends and family, it is more than enough grill for this type of occasion.
This gas grill may be considered a little pricey, but in the long run, you’ll save money because this will last you a long time. It’s good not to have to replace a major appliance over and over again because it falls apart with use.
The Weber Spirit E-310 is the most desirable size for almost all families who need a good, dependable grill. The Weber Spirit E-310 gas grill has three 12,000-BTU, stainless-steel tubular burners, and a total cooking area of 536 square inches. This design ranked near the middle of the pack in one series of professional tests, but another expert puts very good stock by Weber quality, recommending this as “probably the best-built grill for the price you will find.” Owners are generally very happy with the Weber Spirit E-310, position it among the best grills on different web review sites.
The Spirit E-310 also has Weber’s very reliable electronic crossover ignition system, which lights every time on the first try and can work for years. The grill starter is commonly the first thing to go on cheaper grills, and it’s the feature you will enjoy the most.
The Weber Spirit E-310 gas grill is a product of the popular Weber stable and cannot be doubted for its high quality. The price range of the grill is around 500 to 600 dollars, which is reasonable considering it offers a large cooking space and several functions. The Weber Spirit E -310 Gas Grill is a well-built device that can be used for a long duration of time. This grill is the very right choice for setting up a barbecue on the back porch. The Weber Spirit E -310 Gas Grill does seem a bit low, but the overall performance of the grill is wonderful.
I’d recommend the Weber Spirit E-310 over the smaller, two-burner Weber Spirit E-210 because unless you are single in a tiny apartment, you can run out of the house too quickly when cooking for families or friends. Keep in mind that the grill will last you ten years, and your needs will probably change.
The Weber Spirit E-310, no doubt, offers great value for the price. It will surely bring you years of grilling experiences to share with your family and friends. Click Here for the Best Price on the Weber Spirit E-310!
Introducing one of the stars of your outdoor barbeque, the Broil King 986884 Signet 90 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, this multi-function outdoor grill has so much to offer, making it one of the most popular outdoor cooking appliances that homeowners use.
Check out what this cooking chef can do and find out if this will fare better than other propane gas grills in the market today.
The Signet 90 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is from Broil King, one of the most trusted names in outdoor cooking systems for so many years. The Signet offers the most compact yet stylish outdoor cooking grill designs with every nook and cranny useful to hide stuff hook utensils and keep other outdoor cooking tools and the ugly propane gas tank out of plain sight. It has heavy-duty porcelain-coated cast iron grids with a stainless steel exterior cover; with its efficient rubber wheels, you can take the Signet anywhere you want to cook or host a barbecue get together.
The Broil King 986884 Signet 90 Liquid Propane Gas Grill has so much to offer, making it very appealing to most homeowners. Check out the pros of owning a Signet 90:
- The Signet is by far one of the most efficient outdoor grills which have so many features to offer. You will feel like a professional chef when you use the Signet in cooking and grilling.
- Foods are guaranteed to cook just the way you like them. It has powerful burners that reduce cold spots; foods will be cooked more efficiently since heat is evenly distributed in all the areas of the grill. The rotisserie is probably one of the best features of the Signet; the grill has a lot of room to cook a large turkey or a large chicken as a whole.
- Control panels are easy to use, plus the sensitive knob controls allow you to cook different kinds of foods in a precise manner.
- The Signet looks and feels durable; the entire grill rests on a moving cabinet that houses the propane gas tank as well as holds all the tools, condiments, and ingredients you need. All of these are accommodated, and the grill still has plenty of room for a warming area located on the side.
- Broil King offers a lifetime warranty for the Signet’s cast aluminum components, five years for its aluminum parts, and the grill’s burner system, which excludes the Flav –R –Wave and a two-year warranty for all remaining grill parts. Compared to other outdoor grills in the market today, Broil King offers the most favorable warranty making it one of the best investments that you have ever made.
- Finally, the Signet 90’s outer finish makes it very easy to clean and maintain, plus its safety handle will never feel hot even when you use the grill for a long time.
- The Signet is one of the priciest outdoor grills that your money can buy. It is priced at $650.00 online, but most homeowners agree that its features make up for the high price.
- The unit requires a bit of DIY when it comes out of the box. You need a lot of patience in installing the entire unit from hundreds of parts that come along with the box. While some homeowners and consumers ask for patience, many ask for a simpler guide book or installation CD to be able to place all the pieces together efficiently.
- The price of the Signet is very steep, but there were no freebies or accessories like a gas burner cover that comes with your purchase. You need to purchase each item separately so you can cook and with the Signet more efficiently.
This grill does not come cheap, but you will be surprised by the workmanship, materials used, quality, and the accessories you get from this grill itself. You definitely won’t pay this price for a Weber grill equivalent to this.
This is not one of those grills that is difficult to maintain, that uses cheap materials that rust within a short time and just adds up costs of maintenance after using it a while. To put it in one sentence, the Broil King Signet 90 is your complete outdoor grill system.
As you can see, this is a bit list of features that comes with the Signet 90, but there is so much more to discover with this machine. I can tell you that this is a darn good grill after using it for a few months.
This is a grill that does these things (PROS):
- Heats surprisingly evenly
- Heats up quick to temperatures of almost 700 degrees celsius! NO KIDDING
- Large and generous cooking space, more generous than a Weber equivalent to this.
- Large enough area to cook your food with indirect heat. Much more efficient if you want to cook this way compared to other models.
- Heavy-duty rear rotisserie
- Easy to assemble components
- Nice overall appearance.
- Quality materials that will last a long time and put a smile on your face
- The Dual-Tube burners area cool feature.
- Evenly distributes the flow of gas to the whole grill
Features That You Might Not Like
I wouldn’t say that the features here are really bad, but no gas grill is 100% perfect.
Problems you might find with this grill are (CONS):
- Probably difficult to clean cast iron cooking grates
- Less efficient compared to a Weber gas grill
- Some parts of the grill construction use rather thin metal sheets. In my opinion, just be careful when handling to avoid easy denting.
This grill is more for someone who wants a great alternative to a great functioning grill without the expensive price tag.
This review truly recommends the Broil King 986884 Signet 90 Liquid Propane Gas Grill. It is efficient, easy to use, easy to clean, and maintain, plus the winning features make it one of the best grills that you will ever own.
And even when the assembly seems to bother almost everyone, this disadvantage may be easily be corrected by learning the instructions by heart before you proceed with the installation. It is perfect for cooking all kinds of meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables and will surely become the star of your barbecue party next time.
Seriously, the Broil King Signet 90 is a very good grill considering the price you pay. I can assure you of all the features you get from it. You are certainly not paying a premium price, unlike most other Weber grills. It heats evenly, has many great features and it can cook a storm! Best of all, it is really easy to use, although assembling might take approximately 2 hours. But overall, this is a great grill to own.
Owning the Weber Genesis E330 grill is like having the Lexus of gas grills right in your back yard. This is a top of the line product in its category, and when you invite your friends over for a cookout, they’re sure to be impressed by the quality and great look of this grill. Who doesn’t enjoy owning the best things?
This beauty is heavier than cheaper gas grills and is as solid as a tank. This extra mass helps to control, maintain, and equalize the cooking temperature.
It’s nice to have something that isn’t made cheaply and even is you use it every day. You can be sure that it won’t fall apart anytime soon, or that you will have to replace it in a couple of years.
It’s also quite easy to assemble (about 2 hrs), and the assembly instructions are clear easy to understand. All the screws line up, and the doors align without having to adjust much.
Often, reading the manual that comes with products can be very intimidating. There’s nothing more frustrating than buying something and then having problems putting it together.
Consumer magazines have rated Weber as a consistently high performing brand. You can tell they take great pride in their products and is one of the few companies that still make their grill in the United States. You can be certain that it was built to last with each component exhibiting great craftsmanship.
Since this grill is so convenient and easy to use, you could easily change the dynamics of how you eat by choosing to grill every night. If you start grilling your meals more often, you will be eating quite healthy, as well as spending more time with your family every night sitting outdoors, eating together.
You won’t have to go to restaurants to get great tasting food any longer. With the economy the way it is today, it’s good not to have to spend money eating out inexpensive places. Eating at home with family and friends can bring people together.
The use of flavored bars for cooking grates is unique to Weber grills. If you’ve never cooked on these before, you’re in for a treat. There are major advantages of cooking on flavorizer bars, instead of directly on a grill.
First off, they protect the flame, keeping it under control by turning the juices that drip from the meat into smoke that flavors the food. Second, the bars keep the cooking even on the entire surface of the gas grill.
The side burner works well too. In small batches, you can try deep frying some veggies, like onion rings or french fries. Kids and teens will have fun eating their vegetables with the main course, and you will be pleased to serve them a balanced dinner. You can get creative and even try frying some zucchini sticks to go along with your grilled chicken for something different — what a neat way to eat some of America’s favorite foods.
The Weber genesis e-330 propane gas grill gets hot for great searing, and you can also adjust the temperature low enough for smoking your prime cuts of meat. We all know that the way food looks is important. Also, when steaks are seared, you get a juicy piece of meat that melts in your mouth. Some people, on the other hand, like to place a rack of ribs on the grill and just leave it to cook for several hours.
It’s also incredibly easy to start and heats up fast, reaching 550 degrees in 15 minutes. Simply push a button, and the electronic ignition kicks in immediately. If you’ve never used gas grills before, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to start it up. No more wondering if the coals are hot enough like with the traditional charcoal grills. By the time you prep the meat, the unit will be ready for you to place the food on the flavored bars.
The large knobs and professional-feeling buttons for the controls are precise and easy to use. It’s always good to know that when you’re cooking something, the temperature is correct so that you don’t ruin an expensive piece of meat. A lot of controls are small and hard to read on many appliances, so this is a plus. Many people that cook on it says it’s as easy as cooking on the stove in their kitchen.
This is a beautiful looking gas grill and comes in a variety of colors. It comes in the more traditional black color, hunter green, and gorgeous copper color. This unit also comes in a natural gas model or the liquid propane gas grill model. This all comes down to a matter of preference. You will take a lot of pride in displaying it for your guests and family.
You can move it around easily because it comes equipped with large rollers and the front pair lock. This is convenient for when you want to change the location of where you’re cooking. Sometimes you might want to set the grill up in the front yard to change things up a little. You won’t ever have to worry about the grill being unstable while you’re cooking.
Make sure to check out the grilling guide that comes with the grill, or if you own an Ipad, check out the Weber Genesis e330 Ipad app. Whether you are a veteran cook or a newbie, it’s great to have recipes at your fingertips. If you’re not an expert at grilling, this makes it much simpler and fun. Challenge yourself sometimes and see if you can duplicate the simple recipes that are provided in the guide.
Although it might seem a little pricey at first, you will understand the value once you start cooking on it. You’ll realize that you won’t have to replace it for a long time, unlike cheaper models.
Also, in the long run, you’ll end up saving money on food that is cooked to perfection, instead of having to throw away food that’s burnt because of hot and cold spots that are often a major problem on traditional grills. The temperature on the Weber grill delivers even heat to the entire cooking surface on the grill, which results in a better cooking experience. No guesswork here.
Everyone wants to know where to get a bargain these days. Nobody likes to find out that they overpaid for something. I’ve done quite a lot of research on Weber grills, and I have found that you just can’t beat Amazon’s price right now.
If you order today, you can save over $100.00 on the price of this gas grill with free shipping! I don’t know how long this sale will last, so if you’ve enjoyed this weber genesis e-330 review, then this could be the gas grill you’ve been dreaming of.
The Char-Broil K6B 6-Burner Gas Grill is one excellent piece of equipment for grilling steaks, barbecues, hotdogs, hamburgers, etc. It looks very elegant and sophisticated because it is made of stainless steel all over.
From top to bottom, this is powerful stainless steel equipment that you can consider your grill buddy. It includes six burners all in all wherein 6 are the primary burners, and 1 is exclusively a searing burner.
With the many burners, this grill contains, it is not impossible to grill a lot of food items at the same time. When it comes to measurements, the primary cooking area measures 650 square inches, and the secondary cooking area measures 200 square inches, so that makes the overall cooking area measuring about 900 sq. In. Which is bigger and wider than most gas grills out there.
On top of the lid is a temperature gauge while the controls are located at the front; 6 in front of the primary cooking area and 1 for the side burner.
The cast-iron cooking grates are coated with porcelain as well as the appliance style cart of this grill contains four casters by which two have locking systems. The appliance style cart has a stainless steel door as well as with stainless steel handles. Overall, this gas grill is described as a simple yet elegant, huge and powerful gas grill made of high-quality stainless steel that won’t easily get damaged despite the wear and tear. Aside from the physical look, it is also loaded with a lot of terrific features.
- Good for large parties and steakhouses. If you are fond of throwing large parties or if you own a steakhouse, this gas grill is a must-have. Because of its large cooking area and five burners, you can grill a lot of food items at the same time, so even if you are grilling for many customers or guests, you can do so with less time and hassle.
- Time-saving. This gas grill is packed with features that allow you to save time grilling, such as the easy starter ignition. You can start grilling and finish in no time, especially if you are already running out of time.
- Powerful. With grills and burners that feature 65-75,000 BTUs, expect this gas grill to be powerful enough to heat up easily so you can start grilling. Expect it to contribute to even cooking as well as fast cooking because of its incomparable power.
- Easy to clean. As mentioned, this gas grill is made of stainless steel all over, so it is not only high quality equipment but also easy to clean. A simple wipe here, and there is required because it does not accumulate rust. Aside from stress-free grilling, you will also experience stress-free clean up afterward.
- Convenient. With its large size, this gas grill is a convenient piece of equipment because of the convenience features it possesses. The fact that it has metal shelves etc. is enough for you to experience convenient grilling.
- Safe. Compared to most portable gas grills out there, this gas grill is safer because they are barely movable. Although they can be moved from one place to another, they have locking systems on their two casters so they can stay still and stable. Chances of tipping and falling are eliminated, ensuring a safe grilling experience all the time.
- Budget-friendly. Compared to other gas grills out there, this gas grill is very affordable. It is not that costly, but it is not cheap to compromise quality and performance. This means that when you use this gas grill, you would be convinced that you don’t need to invest that much money just to experience quality grilling.
- It is heavy. Because of its large size, it is very heavy, especially when you are considering moving it around from one place to another. Although it has wheels at the bottom for mobility, it is still quite difficult to move around without a second person. This is not a portable product.
- It is huge to be a space-saver. If you would look at this gas grill, it has a huge build. It is a very large gas grill, and it not only makes it heavy, but it also makes it less of a space-saver. If you have a small kitchen and patio, this may make that small kitchen of yours look crowded.
- It takes too long to assemble. Because it is a large gas grill, it takes too long to assemble completely. It could take you hours to try to understand the instructions and successfully assemble this gas grill.
When it comes to throwing large parties and putting up a steakhouse business, the Char-Broil K6B 6-Burner Gas Grill is truly the real deal, and they’re probably are no other products to compare with the price and the quality of this gas grill. There may be some quality gas grills out there, but only this gas grill is reasonably priced. Everything in this gas grill looks amazing and works amazing as well, so if you looked at the price, you would be surprised at how budget-friendly it truly is.
You can grill and sear your steaks like they do in high-end steak houses. You can even be the best steakhouse in the community if you use this gas grill because it works great from grills to the burner, etc. Its side burner even has plenty of power actually to cook and boil water faster than an ordinary stove. It is not impossible to sear steaks perfectly because the heat distribution is fairly even throughout the cooking surface.
Indeed, it may take you a long time to get this product completely assembled but, as long as you are following the instructions well, it is not that hard to assemble such large equipment. You may just need to read the instructions carefully because the real flaw is actually on their manual, which is hard to understand, and even if there are pictures to illustrate the instructions, they are not that helpful, especially for beginners who have never tried assembling a gas grill before.
But if the issue is all about cooking, grilling, and heating, this product is amazing. It works great, produces instant flame, instant heat, meaning it lights easier, and gets very hot fast, making you able to cook your whole meal quickly.
Overall, Char-Broil K6B 6-Burneris the perfect equipment for large parties as well as steakhouse grilling because it works great for multi-tasking or doing several cooking tasks at the same time. Do not buy this grill if you are only planning to grill for two people, though.